Director, Global Supply Chain Planning
Salary: USD 0-0 per annum
Salary: USD 0-0 per annum
The Director of Global Supply Chain Planning leads a global supply team acting as a key liaison between the Neurovascular business and the global operations plant network to ensure alignment with divisional goals.
• Oversee and refine the monthly global IBP (i.e. S&OP) meeting to ensure a consistent process, the reporting of key performance indicators, and an effective decision-making format exists to align the plant network with division goals.
• Lead and refine executive IBP meetings for the Neurovascular division with a focus on strategic gaps, product launch preparedness and execution, inventory, backorder and forecasting accuracy to evaluate performance versus goals and objectives.
• Relationship development and management with leaders managing the plant network supporting the Neurovascular business
• Demonstrated leadership to drive plant performance in improving flexibility, backorder management and inventory
• Develop a global supply chain strategy and define organizational structure including roles and responsibilities to support divisional goals
• Participate in the Product Investment Board (PIB) for supply chain representation regarding new product development and commercialization to align with Finance, Marketing, R&D, Clinical, Quality and Operations
• Representation of supply chain operations to divisional leadership to drive functional changes necessary to support supply chain optimization
• Representation of Neurovascular division to Global Quality Operations to ensure divisional initiatives are supported and aligned with larger corporate efforts including a partnership and collaborative effort with global IBP team to develop and support standard process and system implementation.
• Develop a multi-year strategic planning tool(s) to support forecasting and inventory projections
• Develop the global demand planning roles, tools and processes to improve forecast accuracy.
• Develop global allocation strategies necessary when managing scarce supply
• Partner with the US and International distribution centers to implement inventory reduction programs in finished goods
• Partner with Marketing to support Product Lifecycle Management efforts
• Implement and continuously improve key performance indicators including global inventory, backorder, service level and forecasting accuracy
• Develop functional requirements and Implement supply chain enhancements of Oracle ERP, and advance planning systems.
• Ensure priority of functional IT projects and drive capital requests for system improvements.
• Responsible for budget estimation, approvals via the CER and/or budget process, budget monitoring and budget attainment
• Leads a team comprised of Integrated Business Planning Managers, Demand Planners, and Global Supply Chain Analysts
• Responsible for HR processes pertaining to their team members: writes employee performance reviews, provides ongoing guidance and training, assists with Individual Development Plans (IDPs), motivates the team and assists with engagement related action planning efforts, administers performance management initiatives, and recruits high performing team members
• 10 years of Sales and Operations Planning
• 5 years management experience leading teams with emphasis on accountability for customer service level, inventory management, cost reduction and quality compliance
• Demonstrated ability to define and implement planning processes including experience leading an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process (i.e. S&OP) at the functional and executive level
• Demonstrated experience with supply chain process improvements including forecasting accuracy, service level and inventory optimization
• Ability to manage by influence across multiple groups within the division and global operations
• Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with demand management and forecasting tools (i.e. Demantra Planning)
• Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
• Demonstrated knowledge and working international experience of end to end supply chain interactions and interdependencies in a global network
• Demonstrated negotiation and management by influence to drive results through a global matrix structure
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills presenting to divisional and operational leadership
• Demonstrated advanced Microsoft Excel, Access & PowerPoint skills
• Demonstrated experience using business intelligence software (e.g. Encompass, Cognos, Business Objects)
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to document, organize and communicate with high attention to detail
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement and self-development
• Must be able to exercise tact, discretion and judgment in accordance with legal, ethical and financial standards
• Lean manufacturing experience
• Process excellence and/or Six Sigma tools, training and/or certification
• Fluency in a second language
• Medical device industry experience, specifically implants and/or neurovascular
Stryker offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create medical technology that exceeds our customers’ expectations and improves peoples’ lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.