Ability to develop tracking mechanisms to help manage large volumes of legal paperwork
Ability to gather information for many events or projects simultaneously, from multiple internal and external sources, and keep it organized both physically and electronically
Ability to interact (verbally and in writing) with various members of the medical device industry, including physicians, nurses, clinical coordinators, and medical education coordinators in a professional manner
Ability to conceptually understand the general terms and conditions of contracts and to monitor progress on those terms and conditions
Ability to work with tight timelines and meet deadlines
Ability to work independently on complex tasks and non-routine matters
Skill at organizing files both physical and electronic
Ability to use common computer software programs at an intermediate level including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, internet, PDF maker
Ability to use standard office machines (fax, copy machine, scanner, etc)
Assists in the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Stryker Neurovascular’s interactions with Health Care Professionals to help ensure the division complies with the letter and the spirit of all relevant laws and industry codes.Administers the division’s grants & donations process & committee. Assists in completion of tasks related to compliance with transparency laws.
· Compiles files completely and accurately to prepare them for submission to a committee comprised of members of senior leadership – presents submissions to committee.
· Maintains minutes and records related to meetings
· Communicates with external customers to keep them apprised as to the status of their submissions
· Maintains filing systems and records related to Healthcare Professional Interactions and Transparency
· Monitors that all interactions with Health Care Professionals are in compliance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics and Stryker Neurovascular Policy.
· Works with Accounts Payable on transparency research relating to payments to Health Care Professionals, including researching payments in Oracle.
· Reviews and tracks all Health Care Professional Interactions, such as meals, consultant fees, research payments, travel and lodging, etc. in tracking database, assuring backup documentation is obtained, sufficient for state and federal reporting.
· Prepares recurring and ad-hoc reports for presentation to Sr. Management on Health Care Professional Interactions.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or a Compliance related field.
· Ability to manage a team engaged in monitoring, tracking and auditing Healthcare Professional Interactions.
· Knowledge of Federal and State Guidelines related to HCP interactions as well as Industry guidelines.
· Strong detail orientation, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to develop cross-departmental and cross-divisional relationships and work across levels in the organization as well as with customers, both internal and external
· Ability to work in a highly-regulated environment
Stryker offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create medical technology that exceeds our customers’ expectations and improves peoples’ lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.